Wednesday 6 June 2012

NOTD Orly Prelude to a Kiss

I have posted a couple of peach colours like this recently, but I can't get enough of them! They are those lovely non offensive colours that you can wear for any occasion, for that perfectly manicured look.

I swatched that Orly Cool Romance mini collection back in February, but this was put back in the collection and forgotten about. It's a lot like the Nails Inc Peach Sorbet that was free with last months edition of In Style, so if you missed the boat on that one maybe pick this up. (I bought the mini set from Beauty Bay).

It is a creme finish, and much easier to apply than the Nail Inc one. This was 2 coats, probably a bit more carefully applied than the slap dash technique I usually use!

Pictures are both taken outside.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment