Friday 8 June 2012

NOTD Essie Chinchilly

I have noticed since Essie hit the Boots and Superdrug shelves, they've been really popular on beauty blogs. I don't own many Essie colours (I'm sure that'll change with them being easier to get hold of), and Chinchilly is my favourite.

Chinchilly is one of those colours that you can put your finger on, sometimes it looks grey with a purple tone, then a bit brown like. I applied it last night and I thought I'm sure I liked this more than I do now. But I like it again now! (You will probably get to realise I am so indecisive and a bit fickle!)

I do have a top coat on, but they look more shiny than some polishes. Photos are taken inside and outside (albeit on a very dull day!)

Do you like it? Are there any Essie shades I need in my collection? I'm liking the look of Mint Candy Apple.

Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

  1. Love this shade! I get what you mean though, its a bit taupe-y, brown-y, purple-y etc. aha

    Alice

    www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of the shades I picked up and almost bought recently but I didn't..
    However, it looks really pretty on your nails so maybe I'll have to pick it up!

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used it quite a lot! You should definitely buy x

      Delete