1. ELF Flawless Finish Foundation, this was a pretty decent foundation for the small price tag. I'm not so sure I'll buy it again, it was OK but there's a whole world of foundations out there for me to discover!
2. Herbal Essences 'Tousle Me Softly' Shampoo and Conditioner. I have been fed up with my straight hair for sometime, so I bought this shampoo to try and embrace my natural wave/curl. To be honest, I was really hoping that it would be this miricle worker and that it would airdry to this fab beach wave look. Of course it didn't. But my Russell Brand-esque hair was definitely tamed. So I used it all up and did my hair the usual way. I use conditioner on my toddlers curly locks and they were perfection with this conditioner! I won't buy this again.
3. Vitamin E Radiance Moisture Cream. I have spoken about this before, while I liked it, I won't buy it again. It gave my skin a nice glow to it, without looking like I've dipped it in a bowl full of shimmer. But I don't think it suits my skin. I do love the Vitamin E range, and think I'll try the day cream.
4. The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel I love this. I will definitely buy it again, it's a gorgeous scent and really wakes me up and sets me up for the day.
5. The Body Shop Almond Body Butter. I love these body butters, I think am going to try each scent and chose my favourite. I'm not sure I will buy this scent again, though.
Have you tried any of these products?
Thanks for reading xx