Wednesday 6 June 2012

May 2012 Favourites

Is it me or does May seem a distant memory already? I think the long Jubilee weekend has something to do with it. Late,as ever, here's my May Faves...


1. Berber Oil Hair Treatment. This was inside this months Glossybox, while I thought the box was a bit of an anti-climax, this was my favourite product. The oil makes my hair shiny, more manageable and doesn't weigh it down. I really love this.

2. No7 Blush in Coral Flush, I've had this for a while but didn't use it a lot, but this month I found myself reaching for it a lot. It is a gorgeous coral with a teeny amount of shimmer in it. It lasts well, and gives a gorgeous hint if colour to my cheeks. There are further photos below.

3. The Body Shop Olive Body Butter, this was given to me by a work colleague because she didn't like it. I absolutely love it! The scent is really light and fresh and it absorbs into the skin a dream. I will definitely buy this time and time again.

4. No7 Airbrush Away Primer, this is the first primer that I have used properly. I have had primer samples before from a previous Glossybox, but this is fab! It's like superglue for your foundation. I have even been for a run and my foundation is still perfect by the end of it. (I don't make up my face for a run, to be clear!)

Here's a couple of photos of the blush:


You can see the little flecks of shimmer in it


This is quite heavily swatched, it's been a really dull day today. On the skin, you can see the really subtle shimmer.

My favourite NOTD goes to Leighton Denny Babydoll, because I really wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do!


And there you have it! My May Favourites. Have you tried any of these products?

Thanks for reading xx


No comments:

Post a Comment