Wednesday 1 February 2012

Superdrug Vitamin E Radiance Moisture Cream

I have been so torn with this moisturiser. But I've decided now, I like it. Not love, like.



The cream contains light reflective pigments to give an instant glow to the skin. It also claims to give 12 hour moisturisation. I agree to both of these claims, when applied after cleansing my skin looks fresh. A little goes a long way and I don't need to use much more product than pictured below.



However, I wouldn't use this when I'm not wearing make up as my skin looks a bit too 'glowing'. Its a great base to foundation, it gives that nice dewy look, which I really like. It definitely does moisturise my skin all day, but it doesn't get greasy by the end of the day. Even after a day at work, my face wasn't a shiny mess at 6pm.

It also contains SPF 15, which I like. I think its so important to have SPF in make up, as I know I'd regret it later on in my life. Like they say (who exactly are they?!), how you look after your skin in your 20's paves the way for the 30's, 40's, 50's.

I think the reason being so torn with this was that I couldn't just cleanse, apply this and do the school run, like I do most days. I feel a bit too glowy, and possibly I could dazzle the other mums with the light reflecting pigments on my face ;)

All in all, it's good. It smells nice, and works well.

Thanks for reading xx




No comments:

Post a Comment