Tuesday 31 January 2012

Superdrug Coconut & Sweet Almond Intensive Conditioner

This was featured on my Payday Treats  Post. My hair was starting to feel really dry after swimming and this was winking at me from the shelf :)

Like I've said before coconut is one of my favourite scents. And this smells so yum. What I have found with a few products that I have used in the past that they smell gorgeous in the bottle, but the scent doesn't stay on my hair very long. I only wash my hair 2 - 3 times a week, I have don't have the time to wash it more than that (That, and I am too lazy to actually make time to wash it more!) The coconut scent stays on my hair until I have to wash it again.


The instructions say leave this to work for 3-5 minutes depending on the moisture that you need. I leave it on for about 5 minutes.



It's a bit slimey, but nice to use. My hair is fairly long, about to my shoulder blades, so I use a fairly big blob to get from the roots to tips. It makes my hair so shiny and moisturised, even after swimming.

Here's what it looks like in the palm of my hand



I bought this for £1.49 which is a great price, but now its on offer for 79p! Grab it!

Will I buy it again? Possibly, it doesn't have a 'Holy grail' status yet, I'm going to try other ones also. But I won't disregard it, if purely for the gorgeous smell!




While on the subject of haircare, I also bought Superdrug Chocolate Brownie Dry Shampoo at the same time.



Just thought I'd mention that I'm not all that impressed. My hair feels yuck when I've used it and it turns the bottom of the bath brown when washing it out. My hair looks and smells OK though.  I'll use them all up, I hate wasting things. But I won't be buying these again.

Thanks for reading xx


No comments:

Post a Comment