Friday 24 February 2012

Superdrug Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

Apologies for the lack of posts recently, I've been quite busy. It's been half term, both my children have been ill (gotta love cleaning up sick!), and it was my birthday on Monday. I had such a great birthday, was spoilt rotten.

Back to the subject. Surprise, surprise it's the Superdrug Vitamin E range :) This time the Nourishing Night Cream.


I really like this, I use this every night after cleansing. The thick and creamy lotion quickly absorbs into my skin and makes it feel instantly hydrated.


It has the same gorgeous scent as the rest of the range. A fresh and clean smell.

The cream really makes my skin feel healthy and moisturised after use and not at all greasy the next day. I have had some night creams make my skin so greasy the next morning. With this cream, my skin feels soft the next morning. I used to get flakey skin on my forehead, but this has completely gone.

I would definitely buy this again.


Do you use Night Cream? Whats your favourite?

Thanks for reading xx



1 comment:

  1. Yes that is the problem with most night creams that they are extra greasy...so I am glad to read this review.Vitamin E is a very good formula for the skin to glow.organic lipstick

    ReplyDelete