1. Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh as a Daisy: I love this so much. My mum bought me this for Christmas and I have wore it nearly every day since.
2. No7 Completely Quenched Moisturising Body Lotion. I spoke about this here. I have nearly finished this tube now, I love everything about this, it works so well and it smells so luxurious and gorgeous.
3. No7 Cleansing Body Polish. This is my chosen exfoliator right now. I am coming towards the end of this tube and I'm starting to ration it! I will definitely buy this again. I bought both No7 products in a gift set in the January sales for half price, I am so annoyed I didn't buy 2!
4. Boujoris Healthy Mis Foundation. This definitely lives up to the blogging hype I've seen of this. I really enjoy using this.
5. Noveau Mascara. This was in the December Glossybox, I use this every day. It lengthens my lashes so well and stays put all day. I get panda eyes a lot of time with mascaras, but not with this. Definitely a favourite of mine. That's what I LOVE about Glossybox, you use products you wouldn't have used if it wasn't for it being in the box.
6. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. This has been used a lot over the winter. A great shade any nail varnish lover should have.
7. Simple Night Cream. I spoke about this here, this works great for me. It doesn't make my skin greasy the next morning, which I have had with other night creams I have used in the past.
8. Montagne Juenesse face masks. I am totally loving face masks right now, especially these little sachets. They're all so effective, all great products.
I already have made a start on my February list! I have been using some more great products recently.
Thanks for reading xx