Thursday 5 January 2012

Boots No7 Shower Loveliness

Happy New Year everybody. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and New Year. As ever, I spent too much, ate too much and drank faaar too much wine!

I noticed that the Boots No7 £5 off vouchers are back, so I had to share these products with you. Just in case you're unsure what to buy (that is usually me!) with your voucher. I actually bought these in a gift set in the sale down from £25 to £12.50. Bargain!

It is the 'Luxurious Foaming Shower Oil', 'Cleansing Body Polish' and 'Completely Quenched Moisturising Body Lotion'


I have never used a product like the Shower Oil before, so thought I'd give it a go. And I was so pleased with it. It smells gorgeous, and foams up lovely. It felt a lot more luxurious than the usual Dove soap I use (I adore the smell of Dove). In fact, since buying it over Christmas, I have used it every day. My skin feels more hydrated since using this.




The Cleansing Body Polish was also a big hit. I am completely addicted to exfoliating at the moment, and this did not disappoint. It's not as grainy as other exfoliaters I use (and like), it is a lot more gentle, but deffinately does the job. 

Here's what it's like on my hand




I have used this along with the shower oil every day since buying, I just love it. It smells divine and I honestly think my skin looks miles better since using this.

The Body Lotion I also have enjoyed using.


Hopefully, you can see it's quite a thick consistency. It absorbs so quickly and leaves a gorgeous sheen (for want of another word!) to my skin.



I can't double check the prices right now, the Boots website is down, but I think they all cost around the £10-12 mark. With the £5 off vouchers, they're really worth a try. I love all the products, and will buy them again.

Have you tried any of these products? Did you like them as much as I do?

Here's to a happy, healthy 2012. Filled with all things gorgeous ;) xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh thanks for this post. I never know what to soend my No7 vouchers on but I'm liking the look of the shower oil. Will have to check that one out. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really lovely. Something a bit different than usual soap/shower gel x

    ReplyDelete