Saturday 14 January 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Very Berry Face Mask

I love a face mask, I do one at least once a week. It's uaually a Montagne Jeunesse that I pick up from Asda for £1 each. Or I have bought them from Home Bargains (a discount shop) for 3 for £2, although there's not many to choose from.



Sorry it's not the best picture!

Very Berry has a very mild, pleasant scent. Its really thick and creamy, and applies really easily to your face. It's really gentle, unlike ones that can make your face feel like it's on fire! Leave it to get to work for 10 to 15 minutes and wash off.

After I used this, my skin felt plump and moisturised. I used my Simple Night cream after and my skin looks really fresh. Even my mum commented when she popped over earlier on how 'glowy' I looked. This is a compliment and a half considering I have hardly any sleep due to a toddler who has forgotten how to sleep!

On first impressions, I thought I won't buy again. But I think I will. It's a nice, gentle mask that works well and makes my skin feel really fresh.

What are your favourite face masks? I can keep them in mind for future purchases :)

Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. I have just started using Soap and Glory 'Fab Pore' mask. It's £8 but will give you more than 8 applications so the price is well justified!! :) It is really good as well but it doesnt smell. Haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I have that! But had it for quite a while, so I'm worried that it may have past it's best! xx

    ReplyDelete