Friday 11 May 2012

Posting from my sick bed. And coming up on my Blog....

Last night I spent what felt like the whole night downstairs in my living room nursing the most awful migraine. I am have spent the day today in a haze of ear ache, head aches and neck pain... Just not good.






I have used all the above products tonight to make myself feel better and, hopefully, help me to sleep well.

Sanctuary is one of my favourite ranges. All the products work well, feel so luxurious and smell divine. I also bought myself a Yankee Candle yesterday in Lemon Lavender. Lavender never fails in relaxing me, it is one of my most favourite scents. Although I know not many people agree with me!

The candle was in Clintons on Sale down from £7.99 to £3.99. Always nice to save a few pennies.

After my bath I have climbed into bed with fresh pyjamas, fluffy socks and my favourite dressing gown.  I am watching old episodes of Friends, and have let our dog in our bedroom to keep me company while the other half works tonight.

What do you do when you don't feel too well?


Next week on my blog I will be talking about the nSpa skincare range I bought a couple of weeks ago, and will be posting any Nails of the Day photos that I take.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment