Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Body Shop Shower Gel & Body Butter

I haven't shopped in The Body Shop in years, we're talking probably since when I was 15. And I loved White Musk, do they still sell that?! On a recent shopping trip, I thought I'd give the Shower Gel a try as I've heard some great things about it.



I picked up Coconut Shower Cream and the Satsuma and Pink Grapefruit Shower Gels. They were on offer at 3 for £8.

I always choose coconut scented anything. But this, surprisingly, isn't my favourite. It doesn't lather up at all and it's not a nice coconut scent. I love both shower gels, they foam and bubble up gloriously, and fill the bathroom (in fact, the whole upstairs of my house) with their divine scent. I can't actually decide which I love the most, possibly the satsuma. Hmmm... Tough one! The scent on your skin after showering isn't over powering by any means, just a nice delicate scent.

I also bought the Almond Body Butter, they were all on offer at £5. Usually £12.50



If I had had a smell of this in store, I probably wouldn't have bought it. Think Mr Kipling Bakewell Tart. However, I have used nearly all of it and I love it. It absorbs beautifully, and makes my skin look so much better with a gorgeous sheen to it. I don't think that the scent lingers for too long. I tend to use this before bed time and my skin still looks and feels lovely the next morning. I can't wait to try a few more scents.


The consistency of the butter is really thick, I tend to rub in between my hands before applying.

Do you like The Body Shop? What is your favourite range from there?

Thank you for reading xxx

2 comments:

  1. Pink grapefruit is my all time favourite, I get through bottle after bottle of this stuff it smells absolutely gorgeous. I always pick it up on the offer, I should really venture into some of the others though :-)

    Becky
    Becky’s Makeup and Beauty

    ReplyDelete