Wednesday 21 March 2012

Lush Amandopondo Bubble Bar

I have recently started a running programme called 'Couch to 5k' and this week have started on week 2. After my run, my legs were so heavy and achey, the only thing for it was a hot bath with my last bubble bar from my Lush haul last month.

The Amandopondo Bubble bar is scented rose, orange and lemon which smells so gorgeous!  In the middle of the bubble bar there is a small dried rose, which I thought was lovely.


After its plopped into the bath it immediately starts to produce the most gorgeous bubbles and fills the bathroom with it's citrussey smell


The bubbles were really long lasting, I got out to the same amount of bubbles as I got in to.



This made my skin feel super smooth, and was delicately scented of the gorgeous bubble bar scent. I felt so relaxed and refreshed after the bath.

Here is a link to the bubble bar online.


Thanks for reading xx



No comments:

Post a Comment