Thursday 24 November 2011

Accessorize, Pillar Box, NOTD

I picked this up in Superdrug on 3 for 2 along with 2 other Accessorize polishes. They are priced at £4 each, so 3 for £8 is very reasonable. I also bought Blackberry and Truffle, which are gorgeous shades.

Pillar Box is such a nice red, it looks quite a deep red in the bottle, but fairly bright on the nail.


It is a bit fiddly to use due to the shape of the lid being large (does anybody else have this with these type of bottles?)



A close up, two coats with a coat of Seche Vite as top coat.


It lasted just over a day before it chipped. Which is about right for me, no brand I have tried have lasted any longer.  Being busy at home with the kids makes sure of this!

Have you tried any Accessorize polishes?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's a lovely rich red... I've never tried any Accessorize. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a great range of colours. I love this red xx

    ReplyDelete